Salary + Travel Allowance + Cell-phone Allowance
MorClick is looking for an enthusiastic regional sales representative to generate new business & onboard and manage new and existing dealers in Free State.
The following key accountabilities are required to succeed in this role:
- Forecasting Accuracy
- Candidate must be able generate forecast reports and be able to establish KPI’s for accounts under management.
- Creative Business Development
- Must be able to develop unique ways to grow the business with your customer and provide solutions to management in the face of challenges.
- Thorough Business Planning
- Must be able to compile a business strategy that aligns Morclick, reseller and customer.
- Be able to identify window of opportunity and execute sales strategy to capitalise.
- Understanding Market
- Continuous market research.
- Identify competitors and product offering to market.
- Strong Customer Relationships
- Customer relationships need to be managed end-to-end. Regular engagement and after sales service is crucial to ensure the customer experience is exceeded and in doing so establish brand loyalty.
- In-depth Product / Brand Knowledge
- Product knowledge is key to secure and closing a sale.
- Need to be confident/believe in the product and brand.
- Continuous professional development is essential to ensure one stays ahead of the current market trends.
- Fact Based Selling
- Facts are the most powerful selling tool and you must be able to arrange these facts in a way that builds customer excitement and closes the sale. You must also be analytical and go beyond the numbers to find the real insight that will be the key to growing your brands with your customer.